CATS Sign-In Sheet

Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Web-Based Trainings by Mimio

1. Mimio Setup and Support (60 min.)
2. Mimio Studio Basics I: A Tour of mimio Studio (45 min.)
3. Mimio Studio Basics II: Presenting Lessons (40 min.)
4. Mimio Studio Intermediate I: Adding Content (30 min.)
5. Mimio Studio Intermediate II: Sharing Lessons and Galleries (30 min.)
6. Mimio Studio Advanced (30 min.)
7. Mimio Integration: Weaving Interactivity into your Curriculum (45 min.)
8. MimioConnect: Navigating Through Your Online mimio Community (60 min.)


If you are utilizing any Mimio products in your classroom, then this is for you. Mimio has a wide variety of training materials on their website. I especially enjoy the QuickLearn webinars. There are 8 quick learn webinars that you can sign up for free of charge. You choose the date and time. These are real-time and completely interactive. Take a look at the sessions I attended below. These are the actual recorded training sessions that I signed up for through Mimio. I love how they email the recording session. If needed, I can always go back and review.


Mimio Studio Intermediate I: Adding Content
Mimio Studio Basics II: Presenting Lessons 
Mimio Studio Intermediate II
Mimio Integration: Weaving Interactivity into your Curriculum
Mimio Studio Basics I – A Tour of mimio Studio
Mimio Studio Advanced
MimioConnect

If you haven't already, register for MimioConnect and take advantage of the many interactive resources offered for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment