CATS Sign-In Sheet

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 5 at TCEA

Well, as you can see, this post is a little late. The last day at TCEA was a bit exhausting, but I am so glad that I was able to attend. I came home with an abundance of knowledge and technology tools that I will be sharing with you. There were so many great presenters that I had the opportunity to listen to and many more that I wish I could have heard. TCEA put together a great conference and it is my hope to bring along some teachers next year.

I also have to thank Rey and Bryan for putting up with me and attending the Avermedia presentation on the last day. I figured the more people we had there, the better our chances would be in winning the new document camera and a class set of Aver pens. Instead, some lucky librarian won the package. Oh well...maybe Avermedia will read this post and donate a set to us!

See you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment