CATS Sign-In Sheet

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Technology Applications Teacher Network

Technology Applications Teacher Network is another resource that was mentioned to me at TCEA. I just went to the website and signed up. TATN was put together as a collaborative effort between TEA and several Texas Education Service Centers in hope of provideing teachers with resources to implement TA TEKS in grades K-12. There are technology infused lesson plans for every grade level. I am just
getting familiar with this site so I will research it and get back with you all.

I need to get more information about this, but from what I understand TATN pays $400 for a 30 minute presentation at conferences such as TCEA. These presentations are of course on the topic of technology in the classroom. I will try to find out more. If anyone out there is familiar with this, please share with us. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment